Since day one, way back in 1955, we have had the same goal of improving health and cultivating an environment in which are patients feel comfortable. We are committed to our patients and have a staff of women that share our goals. We asked them to answer 3 questions so everyone could get to know them better and love them as much as we do.
- When did you begin working for Johnson Chiropractic
- What do you love about your job here in Johnson Chiropractic?
- Where would we find you on your day off?
1. June of 2018.
2. I enjoy helping people on their way to feeling their best. I love our staff and the friendly environment we have here.
3. On my day off I'm either on a walk, relaxing at home or out on an adventure with my husband, family or friends.
AndreaFront Desk Receptionist
1. Since April of 2019.
2. The family vibe and getting to know the patients.
3. Cooking for and spending time with my family or planning another vacation with my boyfriend.
1. Since August of 2004.
2. The staff and patients and the great family atmosphere.
3. I love walking and spending time with our kids and grandkids. I also love spending quality time with my husband, my dear friends, and look forward to our yearly vacations in Priest Lake, Idaho.