Since day one, way back in 1955, we have had the same goal of improving health and cultivating an environment in which are patients feel comfortable. We are committed to our patients and have a staff of women that share our goals. We asked them to answer 3 questions so everyone could get to know them better and love them as much as we do.
- When did you begin working for Johnson Chiropractic
- What do you love about your job here in Johnson Chiropractic?
- Where would we find you on your day off?
NancyOfficer Manager / Front Desk Receptionist
- I have been office manager for the past twenty-eight years
- I enjoy meeting patients and getting to know them. The Johnson’s have become more like family than employers.
- I enjoy traveling, going out with friends, spending time with family, and enjoying our dog, Tucker.
SharonFront Desk Receptionist
- About a year and a half
- The patients and Milly Johnson
- Spending time with my kids
TamaraChiropractic Assistant / Therapist
- 11 years
- The staff and patients and the great family atmosphere.
- I love walking and spending time with our kids and grandson. Also, Going to Priest Lake every summer, and spending time with my husband
AriannaChiropractic Assistant / Therapist / Front desk receptionist
- Since July of 2015
- More like a family setting. Everyone is really nice and stress free, very relaxing
- Camping and hiking, any thousand acres Parks.